Through its annual grant distribution, the Dallas Community Foundation gives back to the community, investing in solutions to address local needs. The Foundation funds programs and projects that benefit residents of the Dallas area, with preference given to those that serve urgent needs and/or have a broad and meaningful impact on the community.
Interested in applying?
Applicants are encouraged to contact the DCF office to discuss their project prior to submitting an application. Grant awards typically range from $500-$3000, with a maximum award of $5000. There is no match requirement, but larger grant requests should have more than one funding source. Grants are typically awarded in March; funds should be expended by December 31, unless otherwise negotiated.
- Applicants must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service, or
- other qualified tax-exempt entity.
- Projects or activities must primarily serve the residents of Dallas, or those residing within the boundaries of
- the Dallas School District.
- Applicants must not have any open DCF grants or outstanding grant reports.
- Projects or activities must fall in the following funding categories: educational, charitable, civic, recreational, cultural, youth, seniors, health and safety, general welfare.
2017 Grant Distribution
The total 2017 grant distribution will be $45,000.
- Completed grant applications must be submitted by 5:00pm, January 31, 2017.
- Interim progress reports are due June 1, and October 1, 2017.
- Final grant reports are due at project completion, but no later than December 31, 2017.
How do I apply?
Complete the application online. Your can save your application and return to it at a later date.
When you have completed the application, click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
for additional information
Contact Dallas Community Foundation for additional information
Dallas Community Foundation
PO Box 1001
Dallas, OR 97338